12.84 acres m/l
- Located near entrance of Honey Creek State Park, Iowa’s premier lake and resort complex.
- Nearly 1000 feet of frontage on paved J-18
- Close proximity to the resort, golf course, boat ramps, restaurants, marinas, snow mobile trails, to name a few.
- Larger pond, surrounded by mature pine trees. Balance of the land is open and in grass.
- Rural water with one centrally located outdoor hydrant.
- Other features include a 940 sq ft 3 bedroom home built in 1900, a 22×30 garage built in 1978, and an older barn32’x54’.
Terms and Conditions: $15,000 down the day of the auction, paid to OMMGLC Trust Account, Ed Cox Attorney, Centerville, Iowa. Balance with delivery of deed and abstract expected within 45 days. A 7% buyer premium will be added to the hammer price at closing for onsite bidders and a 10% buyer premium added for internet bidders. Buyer will need to obtain a permit to either demo or future new installation of a septic system from the Appanoose Davis Environmental Health Department prior to recording the deed. Seller is motivated to sell, but reserves the right to refuse any and all bids.
Driving Directions: 2 mi. east of Iconium, Iowa, or west of Moravia, Iowa on J-18 170’ east of the entrance of Honey Creek State Park and Resort Hotel. Honey Creek is on the North side of Lake Rathbun in south central Iowa. Auction to be conducted on site and will be sold live and online. The legal description will be available soon as a survey has been completed. This tract located in section 4 of Chariton Township in Appanoose County, T-70 N, R-18 W.